Friday 3 January 2014

Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Palette Review.

Hey Dolls,
Today I am reviewing Sugarpills latest palette called Cold Chemistry, which unlike most of Sugarpill's colour collections is very dark and Gothic *swoon*

 I got this palette a few weeks ago and was instantly smitten, I love the fact Sugarpill has done something different from their brand standard of super bright neon colours. I was also excited because this palette is a collaboration with Amelia Arsenic of "A Is For Arsenic London" a brand I have loved for a long time (their accessories are STUNNING!)

Amelia Arsenic 
As usual with Sugarpill you get 4 colours with 3.5g of each colour (AMAZING value!) and also as usual the products are housed in a palette made of ridged printed cardboard with a mirror on the lid. 


I love every single one of these colours and they all go together beautifully. The colours are all richly pigmented as you would expect of Sugarpill. 



One thing I love more than the haunting colours with their etheral shift tones and the indulgent pigmentation is the care and thought that was put into the design. One of the main reasons I adore Amelia's creations is the thought she puts into them. I can't rave about the quality of this product enough. It is stunning.




The colours are swatched on bare skin with no base or primer! Soot And Stars is such an intense black it is incredible. I love all the colours, Diamond Eyes is a perfect highlighter shade but also STUNNING on the lids. Elemental Chaos is a stunning purple with a electric blue shift in it in the light. And Subterranean is an amazing dark green shimmer.  

All the colours are super blendable and a joy to work with for make-up lovers and make-up artists alike! 



xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.