Saturday 18 January 2014

Illamasqua Skin Base Lift Review!

Hey Dolls,
So I promised my beautiful readers a new Illamasqua review and I am going to be reviewing the latest product I picked up from my favourite brand. Their newest concealer Skin Base Lift in shade Light 2.
I picked this little beauty up from Illamasqua for £16.00 (less with my pro discount) and I love this concealer. It is designed to be used with their Skin Base foundation which I am still yet to try.  It comes packaged in the standard Illamasqua packaging which I love and the 2.8g of concealer is housed in a cute little compact. 


There are six skin toned shades and one pure white shade called White Light which is amazing for highlighting! I have this product in Light 2 and it is the PERFECT match for my skin tone (I am shade RF120 in other Illamasqua products) 


The product has a gorgeous thick, creamy texture. It really delivers on coverage and blendability. All the shades have a peach tone to them making them flattering on every skin tone and perfect for use under the eyes to neutralize dark circles.  The Skin Base Lift gives such a gorgeous glow to the skin and is also amazing to cover blemishes. 


I am so happy with this product and I will certainly be using this product on my photographic work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.