Sunday 26 January 2014

Lush Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser Review

Hey Dolls,
Today I am reviewing another Lush product, this time their cleanser Let The Good Times Roll.

This was my second product from Lush and it is one I was keen to try as it does not contain much alcohol or other skin stripping ingredients like my last cleanser. Instead it is full of gentle ingredients that gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin.

You get 100g of product for £6.35, which in my opinion is great value. It contains maize flour and polenta to gently buff the skin and although this stuff is very gentle it is very effective at removing make-up and impurities from the skin. 

It has the single most gorgeous smell I have come across from a cosmetic product. Kind of a mix of buttery popcorn, caramel, candy floss and cookie dough combined. I LOVE IT!


It is a thick dough like consistency and you take a little bit in the palm of your hand and mix it with water to form a paste. It gently scrubs the skin without it being too harsh and leaves it feeling smooth and clean. 

I personally think this is the best cleanser I have used (and I am partnered with Dermalogica) I just can't get enough of this stuff! 

What are your favourite Lush products? Let me know in the comment section bellow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.