Saturday 4 January 2014

My Current Favourite Products


Hey Dolls,
So as it is the new year I thought it would be a good idea to share with you some of my current favourite products! Things I use on either a daily bases or only on special occasions.

I Love... Strawberries & Cream Hand Lotion. This is a product I can't rave about enough, especially since I started hairdressing since every scrap of moisture has been sucked from my hands. It smells AMAZING and really moisturises the skin amazingly. It also smells quite strong which I love. It smells kind of like strawberry ice cream and it really is a gorgeous scent. It is also super cheap at £2.99 from superdrug!


Black XS For Her. I love, love, LOVE this scent, it is spicy fruity and not over strong, it is kinda dark, rockstar sexy and lasts quite a long time on the skin. It is one of my favourite scents. 

Illamasqua Fragile Nail Polish. This is my absolute favourite nail colour, it is stunning! A gorgeous duck egg blue colour with black speckles....coincidentally like a duck egg... It is so unique and so pretty and it is very long wearing. I can't recommend it enough, even though it takes some effort to remove. 

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Styling Mousse. I adore this hair product, it smells amazing, you evenly rub it through wet hair and blow dry it and it not only helps style your hair BUT protects it from heat and adds an amazing shine and gorgeous scent. 

Illamasqua Gleam Supernatural. I have wanted to try Illamasqua's Gleam for a long old time and just when I could afford it...aurora sold out and instead of waiting I got the gorgeous golden copper shade Supernatural. Which is a stunning highlighter which is a gorgeous shade of coppery gold which adds a lovely warmth to my pale skin. It is a lovely creamy texture that is a dream to blend. 

So these are some of my favourite products, what are yours? Let me know in the comments bellow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.