Wednesday 28 October 2015

Kosmea Daily Facial Exfoliant Review


*This product was sent to me to review by the people at www.mypure.co.uk *
Despite it currently being autumn I have noticed my skin suddenly becoming much drier than it was a few weeks ago. Because of this I am starting working exfoliation heavily back into my daily skincare routine.

I have been curious about Kosmea skincare for awhile now and I am so pleased I finally got around to trying one of their products!

The packaging is gorgeously simple. I am a sucker for nice, well presented packaging and this clean blue and white box looks gorgeous.


Inside the box is the 125g tube. This is such a generous amount of the product as I have found you only need a small amount to get a nice, gentle exfoliation.


The product itself has a very thick, clay like texture (not surprising as kaolin clay is a top ingredient in this product). When mixed with a tiny bit of water it because soft and creamy and spreads perfectly on the skin.

I love how my skin feels after using this. It feels smooth, clean and not irritated or dried out. It smells very fresh and slightly herbal and is very invigorating when I use it in the morning.

One thing I hate about my skin is how dry and flakey it gets as soon as it gets colder or damper here. This product lightly buffs away dry skin without disturbing or irritating the rest of my face.

You can also leave this product on the skin for a few minutes as a mask, this lets the clay absorb any oil or impurities before buffing away dry skin when you remove it. I really like this multi purpose aspect of this product.


Over all I am SO impressed with this product and Kosmea in general! I will definitely be reviewing some more of their products soon! You can buy this product HERE from the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.