Thursday 22 October 2015

Honour Short Latex Gloves Review

Hello darlings,
Welcome back to my Blog. Today I wanted to quickly share my thoughts on one of my wardrobe staples. These gorgeous short moulded rubber black gloves from Honour Clothing.

Honour are a supplier of high quality fetish fashion and sell some wonderful Latex and PVC garments (among a hidden treasure trove of other fetish accessories). All at very reasonable prices.

These gloves are available in black, red and clear (I obviously chose Black) and they arrived beautifully packaged. They were dispatched SO quickly and arrived in a sealed box that was filled with bubble wrap.

I obviously couldn’t wait to shine them and slip them on and boy was I not disappointed. These gloves feel very well made. They are thin enough to allow for perfect movement and that ‘second skin’ feeling of latex but thick enough that I am not paranoid about them ripping.

I love pairing these gloves with either a black or white shirt, black jeans and a blazer or an all black outfit. They are perfect for a smart/casual outfit with a twist of wickedness thrown in.

I am so overjoyed with these gloves (so much so I bought another pair). They look amazing when shined with a good dressing aid or a latex safe silicone spray. (I use either Pjur Cult or Skin Two Dress & Shine. All from Honour).


I can’t rave about the quality of service Honour provides enough. It was such a positive buying experience and I can’t wait to purchase some more latex garments from them soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nitrile gloves are resistant to degradation from exposure to many chemicals, ensuring durability and longevity even in challenging work environments.
    nitrile gloves

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.