Wednesday 21 October 2015

Breathless Latex Couture Review

Hello Darlings!
I am back after a brief hiatus as this site has been thoroughly re-coded from the ground up. I recently went to London and fell instantly in love with a gorgeous Latex Waistcoat from Breathless Latex Couture. 

It is a gorgeous black and white pinstriped design that flatters my gender neutral aesthetic. 
Hand made from high quality black latex this garment is beautifully tailored. It feels gorgeously made and there is no visible seaming or glue marks on the outside. 

The white pinstripe is hand done with precision cut strips of white latex hand laid onto the collar and pocked detailing for a perfect finish. 

The metal detailing is sublime too with the metal fittings fixed FIRMLY into place above the latex so there is no risk of the metal weakening or discolouring the black latex. 

The garment itself is a halter neck with a zip up back. The zip is very secure and holds the garment in place perfectly. 

It looks gorgeous on its own or over a black shirt and I love how amazing it looks with a coat of silicone lube applied onto the surface. 


I purchased this in a size down as the rubber is quite thick and I knew it'd have a slight cinching effect on my waist without distorting or weakening the latex.

This was my first purchase from Breathless Latex and I paid £165 for this waistcoat. 

I honestly adore it and I really recommend their gorgeous garments. 

You can find Breathless Latex at http://www.breathless.uk.com/ or in their London store on Pheonix Road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.