Monday 15 December 2014

MADARA BRIGHTENING AHA PEEL MASK REVIEW

*This product was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk all opinions are my own.*

Hey Dolls!
I am back after taking a little time off due to my hectic workload! So today I am reviewing another product from one of my all time favourite skincare brands MADARA. Frequent readers of my blog will be aware of how much I adore this brand and their products and the one I am reviewing today is no exception!

Lately, due to stress my skin has been a little.....lackluster to say the least. Dull, dry, breakout prone, you name it, I had it. So I wanted to try something a little bit more heavy duty. 

Step forward the AHA Peel. 


This is a high strength face mask which main ingredients are fruit acids. 
It has five key purposes which are as follows:
  • 1. Removes dead cells to uncover a smoother and more radiant skin surface.
  • 2. Exfoliates the skin to stimulate cell turnover and regeneration.
  • 3. Brightens skin, diminishes appearance of age spots and lines.
  • 4. Helps to unclog pores for a deep cleansing action.
  • 5. Improves the absorption and effect of other cosmetic products.
Let me say it does all of these things brilliantly! I also found it has a tightening effect on the skin which is another plus! 


This product does come with quite a long instructions booklet which I REALLY recommend reading before you apply this product to your face. It really is a potent product which you do not want to apply more frequently than you should. Also this product is NOT designed for sensitive or reaction prone skin so please do not use this product if you have sensitivity prone skin.

I absolutely love this product and it is another winner from MADARA. 
You can buy it HERE from the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.