Sunday 21 December 2014

Evolve Heavenly Smooth Body Polish Review

*This product was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk all opinions are my own.*
Hello guys!
Sorry this post is a bit late, I have been in bed with a horrific virus the last few days but I am starting to feel more like myself again. 

So today I am reviewing a product by Evolve Beauty, which is a cruelty free, natural skincare brand which I really adore. It is also the first of their body care range that I have tried.

It is a really creamy, smooth body exfoliator that is just perfect for the winter when your skin is prone to looking dull and a bit tired!


The main ingredients which are coconut oil and shea butter are brilliant for nourishing the skin whilst the ground coconut husk is brilliant for gently, but thoroughly buffing away dead or dry skin. 


It leaves your skin feeling really soft and supple, I also noticed it made it noticeably brighter.

As always with Evolve the bottle is made of recycled materials and looks genuinely fantastic.

You can buy this product HERE from the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.