Monday 21 November 2016

Welcome Back

It is a very surreal experience to be posting on this blog after my one year hiatus. This site is so close to my heart. It is what launched my career as a blogger back in 2011 and changed my life in ways that still blow me away to this day. 

 It is scary how much my life has changed since I started this project in 2011. It is a huge regret that once things became harder for me personally I felt myself distancing myself from my work, my creative outlets, the team of people who worked with me on this site and my love of sharing my passion with the world. 

 I regret closing doors on this site and turning down opportunities. I regret souring flourishing relationships with the label who helped my indie blog turn into a site with 1.8M worldwide readers but I am so proud to be back in a headspace which allows me to want to share my love and years of experience with the world again. 

 I am touched that even after a year away fifty thousand of you remained here hoping to see new content. Thank you to everyone who has messaged me over this year of inactivity checking I am okay, it really has touched my heart. 

 I am happy.
 I am safe.
 I am back to weekly posting. 
 R.W
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.