Tuesday 24 November 2015

Inika Light Reflect Highlighting Creme Review

*This product was sent to me to review by the people at www.mypure.co.uk *
Glowy, healthy, fresh skin has never been more in fashion than it is now. With the recent strobing craze a strong highlight has replaced contouring in popularity.

I was really interested to see what the natural beauty industry had to bring to the table for the fans of a high shine glow so I was excited to review the Light Reflect Highlighting Cream by Inika.


Inika has great packaging. I love the black and gold and I really think it looks like a high end makeup product. Simple, sophisticated and classic.

The product itself is a thick cream/gel product which has a warm champagne shimmer. Brilliantly glossy and light reflecting this will universally flatter light-medium to medium-dark skintones. It might be slightly on the warm side for very fair skins but it can be used sparingly to bronze the skin should you desire.


I think this looks beautiful patted over the cheekbones or cupids bow but my favourite trick with this is mixing a tiny amount with your moisturiser and applying it before foundation. This gives a natural, subtle glow which looks gorgeous under foundation. If you are someone who craves a dewy finish but doesn't want to look "sweaty" or like a disco ball I really recommend trying this!

It works really well on all skin types as long as it is applied before powder.

I honestly am head over heels in love with this product! Inika make some great makeup but this is one of their best in my opinion!

You can buy it HERE from www.mypure.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.