Saturday 20 September 2014

RAIGN Don't Let Me Go Review

Hey Dolls,
Today I am reviewing the first single by independent recording artist and current X Factor 2014 contestant RAIGN.

I discovered her when I first heard her song on an episode of The Vampire Diaries and HAD to google who it was singing the song. I then saw her perform on The X Factor (liquor and saturday night TV are a perfect match). I loved her enthusiastic, ballsy, no compromise artistic attitude and howled with laughter at Cheryls reaction (she is SUCH the professional).

So I have decided to review her AMAZING single "Don't Let Me Go".


First off, the production is faultless, it is atmospheric and bluesy, absolute perfection. RAIGN's voice is deep and soulful with soaring highs and a dazzling range. Her lyrics are unique, well written and emotional. 

RAIGN strikes me as an absolute artiste, her way or the highway which I LOVE. It is also fair to say I will love anyone who manages to piss off Cheryl Cole...

You can buy Don't Let Me Go HERE  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.