Friday 5 September 2014

MADARA Protecting Lip Balm Review

*This product was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk all opinions are my own.*
Hey guys,
Last month I discovered the amazing natural beauty brand MADARA and I reviewed one of their cleansers (review here) and a month on it is still the best cleanser I have come across. So with the autumn and winter fast approaching I have decided to review a product which I hope will solve the main problem I get every year: dry, sore, cracked lips. 


I love the box, it is made out of recycled cardboard and looks very high quality. It looks like it belongs to a product FAR more expensive than its £9 price tag. 


The product itself is packaged in a lovely green squeezy tube. You get 15ml of product which is better than average. Again it has a lovely high quality feel about it which I love. 

This is how the product is described. 
"Rich and comforting balm with healing extracts of Sea-buckthorn and Calendula. Protects and softens lips, restores moisture balance. Provides a supple and natural gloss."

And the ingredients are as follows:
"Castor Isostearate Succinate Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides Lanolin Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer Hydrogenated Castor Oil Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate Octyldodecanol Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Flower Extract* Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract* Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-buckthorn) Fruit Extract* Beeswax Aroma**"

Like all MADARA products this lip balm is vegan, not tested on animals and organic. 


It leaves your lips soft and feeling conditioned and protects them from environmental damage. The only way I could fault it is that it feels sticky on the lips. Not so much lip gloss sticky...more runny honey sticky however it does add a very subtle natural gloss to the lips which I like.  It also has a subtle scent but for the life of me I can't work out what it is, I just know I like it...

You can buy the product HERE from www.mypure.co.uk for £9
You can also follow the lovely people at MyPure on Twitter to stay up to date with new products and offers @Mypure 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.