Wednesday 20 August 2014

Secret Diary Of A Male Beauty Blogger (part 1)

Hello Dolls! 
Today I am writing something a little bit different. I am writing more of a personal diary post. Hence the HIGHLY original title. 

Wearing the gorgeous natural violet lenses from spookyeyes.com

Firstly I have taken it upon myself to loose some weight. I am quite slim but not particularly fit so I have since decided to develop some tone and improve my fitness. To manage this I am cutting myself down to two meals per day the latter only being soup. Whilst I am not following any particular diet I do like the fact that eating soup delivers a hit of flavour and all my main nutrients (e.g protein, carbs, fibre etc). I'm pleased to say that after about a week of my stomach thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" it is now used to the change in diet and seems perfectly happy with it. I am also already seeing results in terms of my fitness. 

I am also have been offered a job with the gorgeous girls at my local Lush. Frequent readers of my blog will know Lush is my all time favourite brand. I had a trial shift which I adored. The staff are some of the nicest people I have met and the customers are sweeties. 

I am also starting my L3 NVQ in Make-Up Artistry this September. I am so excited to be able to get this qualification. I never went to secondary school and was educated outside of the traditional schooling system so this is a HUGE achievement for me. 

I am also starting to hunt for flats in the gorgeous city of Cardiff. I really can't wait to see more of Cardiff and make up my mind as to whether I wish to live there in future years. 

I currently have a M.A.C and Illamasqua post in the works and it is fair to say that once I start working at Lush you can expect one or two Lush posts. 

I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you for everyone's continued support. 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.