Sunday 10 August 2014

MADARA Purifying Foam Review

*This product was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk all opinions are my own.*

Hey Beauties,
Today I am reviewing a product from the organic, natural brand MADARA. I wish to start by saying that when it comes to skincare both personally and professionally I am a huge believer in the fact that natural is better. I am loathe to use harsh, chemical products filled with acids and alcohols on either my own or my clients skin. 

If you are not familiar with MADARA they are an organic, cruelty free brand of natural plant based cosmetics based in Europe. They made huge waves at the 2014 Natural Health & Beauty Awards and have been receiving a lot of hype lately so I was curious to see why. So I chose to review their Purifying Foam Cleanser. 

This is how they describe the product:
"Rich and soft foam with Northern Yarrow extract deeply and gently purifies the skin. Removes make-up. Regulates oily zones while soothing dry areas. Skin feels refreshed and soft. Suitable for use around the eyes.

Ingredients:
Aqua Sodium Cocamphoacetate Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water* Alcohol Glycerin*** Lactic Acid Surcose Cocoate Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract* Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract* Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Flower Extract* Aroma**


First off let me start by saying I ADORE the packaging. It is sleek, hygienic and salon ready. I could certainly see it stocking the shelves of an exclusive country salon or spa. 

As a cleanser it is fantastic. It literally melts make-up off of the skin without it being stripping. It somehow manages to control oily areas whilst not drying the drier areas of my skin which is something I have NEVER found in another cleanser. I can only assume they used sorcery to accomplish this magical effect. 

It is also suitable to use around the eyes and it does remove eye make-up very effectively. Even my waterproof gel eyeliner. 


It's a very light foam texture when you pump it on to your hand. I was expecting it to be a very thick heavy foam kind of like shaving cream but it is very airy and light. It dissolves and spreads beautifully onto the skin leaving it feeling smooth, refreshed and clean.  

I would certainly recommend it for skins which are problematic or sensitive. 

You can buy the product HERE for £12 from www.mypure.co.uk
You can also follow the lovely people at MyPure on Twitter to stay up to date with new products and offers @Mypure 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.