Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sugarpill Chromalust Pigments Review

Hey guys, 
Sorry I have been so inactive of late but I am in the middle of a break up which has happened suddenly and without warning, hitting me hard. It is fair to say I am not in my best frame of mind.

Today I am reviewing two of Sugarpills Chromalust loose pigments. I picked these up from Cyberdog in Camden when I was in London last with my partner (it feels too hard to use the word 'ex') 

I decided to get Asylum (a deep rust red) and Royal Sugar (Velvet Blue with aqua glitter).


Both these pigments are packaged beautifully and are both vegan. You get 5g of pigment in each jar which is amazing value. 


The jars are sturdy and designed beautifully as with all Sugarpill products.  


Both colours have been swatched over NYX White Eyeshadow Primer. Asylum is definitely more pigmented than Royal Sugar but both pigments perform exceptionally and I adore the multi coloured sparkles that Royal Sugar offers. 


This is Asylum used on my model. It is coupled with Sugarpills Soot & Stars (black shimmer). 

I wish I could bring myself to use these pigments more in my work but at the moment I'm finding it hard to remove association with my partner from the pigments. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.