Tuesday 23 June 2015

ACORELLE Natural Oriental Body Wax Review

*This product was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk all opinions are my own.*


Hair removal is often a painful, laborious task and can often involve harsh chemicals or plastic based waxes which are bad for the skin and the environment. Because of this I wanted to try something more gentle and natural.

This wax is by Acorelle and is a natural sugar-based wax with soothing and moisturising Ylang Ylang oil. Included in the box is a 300g jar of sugar wax, a spatula, 12 washable waxing strips and written instructions.


The first thing I noticed about this wax is how GORGEOUS it smells. It smells so beautiful. Sugary and floral like an exotic desert it really is scrumptious smelling. I honestly would wear this as a perfume if I could. 

The wax melts at a really low temperature which I really like. You can melt it in the microwave or over hot water (I prefer that method as you are much less likely to overheat the wax and burn yourself). It applies to the skin really smoothly and doesn't drag the hair as it is applied. 

The wax removed 100% of hair first time for me which is really surprising to me as I usually have a horrific track record with waxing (despite my beauty therapy qualification). It left the skin feeling very soft and left behind some of the delicious scent. 

Another amazing thing with this wax is it is water soluble. Meaning it is not the end of the world if you spill it on a towel, the carpet or anything else. It also makes removing any residue much easier. 

This wax spreads very thinly on the skin so a little goes a long way with it making it great value for money! 

If you have never tried waxing and are looking to ease into it, or you are a waxing veteran who is sick of the sticky, messy, traditional plastic-based waxes then this is PERFECT for you. 

You can buy this product HERE from the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.