Thursday 19 February 2015

Bentley Organic Mint Lip Balm Review

*This product was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk all opinions are my own.*
Hello Beautifuls!
Today I am talking about a type of product I am obsessed with, I literally adore them and am the first to admit I have a bit of a problem with buying them. I am talking about lip care products and today I am talking about the best I have EVER come across. 


This product is by the british brand Bentley Organic who make Organic hair, body skin and home care products. They make their lip balm in two scents (flavours?) Mint and Strawberry. I personally loathe Strawberry scented things so I opted for mint. 

The product has a very unique texture for a lip balm. It melts very quickly onto your fingers and applies more like an oil than a balm. It is very highly moisturising and glides onto the lips beautifully. It is slightly shiny but it dies down very quickly. It is completely non sticky which is a HUGE plus! 

The mint scent smells completely natural and delicious, it also feels pleasantly tingly on the lips. 

This product is organic, cruelty free, vegetarian friendly and formulated without harsh synthetic flavourings or colours. 

Ingredients: 
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Limonene*, Linalool*. * Certified Organically Grown Ingredient 

I adore this product and I can see it becoming a daily staple in my skincare regime. You can buy this product HERE from the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.