Friday 30 January 2015

Secret Diary Of A Male Beauty Blogger (Part 3)

Hello Beautifuls!
So I haven't been very active of late due to the stresses of life and an over abundance of coursework which has left my Blog to be sadly neglected. 

I am currently in the middle of a very exciting project called PhantasmaGOREia which is a unique YouTube collaboration channel between myself and four other bloggers and YouTubers of alternative subcultures or lifestyles. 

I am also starting to write online for a couple of online fashion and beauty magazines, which I am SO excited about. I hope the first month of 2015 is treating you well and I will be back with more regular posting in february!  
R.W x





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.