Sunday 23 November 2014

How To Dye Brown Hair Bright Red

Hey Dolls, 
As those of you who have been following me for awhile will know, if my hair isn't either red or black I feel very very odd. So today I am going to be talking you through how to dye your brown hair a bright red WITHOUT using damaging box dyes. 

The first and gentlest way of dying your hair red without using chemicals is by using henna. My absolute favourite being Rouge Henna by Lush Cosmetics. Rouge contains persian red henna and loads of natural, organic butters to leave your hair silky soft and with a gorgeous red hue. Rouge is a much more natural red than some people may be wanting so my next recommendation is by Manic Panic NYC.

Manic Panic make incredible, semi permanent hair dyes which are vegan and cruelty free. In my opinion they are hands down the best in the business. The best red to use on brown or dark hair is the colour Vampire Red which is a dark true RED. It also lasts amazingly and can give incredible results if it is looked after properly.


Here is an old picture of just how red Vampire Red can turn your hair. It is such a gorgeous colour and as it is natural it does no damage at all to your hair. 

So, these are some of my favourite products for turning brown hair red WITHOUT permanent dyes. What are yours? Let me know in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.