Wednesday 8 October 2014

Evolve Beauty Gentle Cleansing Melt Review

*This product was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk all opinions are my own.*
Hey Dolls, 
Today I am reviewing another product from Evolve Beauty, this time it's their Gentle Cleansing Melt.  This product is a sugar based cleanser designed for normal to dry skins. Like all Evolve products it is organic, vegan and NOT tested on animals. 


"Pure, unrestrained cleansing pleasure for normal to dry skin, and perfect for sensitive skin. Natural sugars melt away make-up and impurities leaving skin refreshingly clean, calm and hydrated.

This completely natural, soap free cleansing balm is beautifully fragranced with creamy Vanilla and can be used with a hot cloth for added pampering."

I have never really experimented with cleansing balms as part of my skincare regimen or professional kit but I must admit to being curious about them so when I was offered the chance to trial one, I leapt for it. 


The product itself is a thick cream/gel consistency that applies beautifully to the skin. On the application of warm water it transforms into a rich cleansing milk which dissolves make-up and leaves the skin feeling as soft as silk. 

It is supposed to be vanilla scented but I personally can't detect any fragrance to this product at all, which I do not dislike. 

It would be perfect for anyone with dry or sensitive skin or anyone who is searching for a gentle but highly effective way of cleansing their skin. I personally love this cleanser it is so gentle and it literally disolves make-up without stripping the skin. 

You can buy this cleanser for £13.99 HERE from the lovely people at www.mypure.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.