Tuesday 29 July 2014

Wella Mirror Polish Review

Hey Guys,
So lately my hair has been pretty damaged. Instead of calling them split ends I have started referring to them as "divorced" . So with that in mind I decided to buy myself a little treat from the salon exclusive brand Wella. 

When I trained to be a hairdresser one product stood out for me, Mirror Polish Shine Serum by Wella. It is a lightweight serum that adds unbeatable shine to the hair and leaves it smelling amazing and feeling soft as silk. 


You get 40ml of serum in a glass pump bottle. As it is a wella salon product you can only purchase it from a Wella salon or an online supplier. Price does vary a lot depending on where you purchase it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.