Tuesday 15 October 2013

Lime Crime Velvetines Red Velvet Review


Hey Dolls,
I can't believe I have got over 1000 subscribers! It is crazy! Especially as I haven't posted for awhile (oops). Lime Crime is a brand I have loved for ages and I was ecstatic when I received their much hyped Velvetines in the gorgeous shade Red Velvet. Read on for the full review!


As always with Lime Crime the packaging is TO DIE FOR! Whimsical and magical. Also very festive for the Christmas season. I chose shade Red Velvet which is a deep, blue based rose red. It really does resemble a rose petal and it looks beautiful!


It is a liquid lipstick that dries matte. It takes about 30 seconds to dry and applies like a thin gloss. It has a soft doe foot applicator which is easy enough to use. However as it is a red lipstick you do need a steady hand to apply it! Once it is dried it lasts amazingly. In fact it is very hard to remove without a good cleanser. 


Lime Crime is also a Vegan and cruelty free brand which if you're an animal lover like me, is brilliant! 


As you can see from these swatches it is opaque! You do not have to layer this at all! It is a one coat wonder which is amazing! You can also eat and drink wearing this with minimal damage. 

This was one of the first "liquid to matte" lip products and it seems every brand is now copying it *cough* NYX *cough* although their copies are nothing more than a cheap imitation. I know some people have had issues with Lime Crime in the past but this is a truly unique product which I can't recommend enough! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors

Sponsors

Privacy PolicyAboutFAQ

Designed By Girl in the city Designs.